If you find anything you might want to purchase private rights to print for, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll find out what would work for you and how it would look best.
Photos appear in every category they fit into. The images on these sites are all sorted randomly.
- Favourites – A collection of my personal favourite photos. This category is completely subjective and just reflects which shots I enjoy most myself.
- Special – Photos which are unique in some way. For all of these, I tried to be particularly creative in order to create something unusual. If you’re looking for shots worth a look without any specific idea in mind of what to look for, this is the category to go.
- Black & White – Photos with B&W content. Not all of these are completely black and white, but all of them include content that’s deliberately completely desaturated.
- Monochromatic Colour – Photos which are monochromatic of one single hue. Like black & white, but on the spectrum of one specific colour.
- Duotone – Photos with duotone content. This means that the photo consists of two main hues. Sometimes it will contain little original colour, and sometimes this approach reinforces the main tone of the original shot.
- Skylines, Landscapes and Cloudscapes – Wide skyline-, landscape- or cloudscape-shots.
- Macro – Photos shot very close to the object, often plants or flowers.
- Miniature – Photos of miniature models.
- Sunsets & Sunrises – Photos of a sunset or a sunrise.
- Nature – Photos with motives from nature.
- Panorama – Photos with a panorama aspect ratio of 21:9 (cinema aspect ratio).