If you see anything you might want to purchase private rights to print for, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be happy to help you with the details and give recommendations for different print materials and manufacturers! If you’re interested in commercial use, please contact me through the same email address and state your specific intentions in your first email.
Photos appear in every category they fit into.
- Favourites – A collection of photos I personally, subjectively enjoy most.
- Special – Photos which are particularly unique creative in some way. If you’re looking for shots worth a look without any specific idea in mind of what to look for, start here!
- Black & White – Photos with B&W content. Not all of these are completely black and white, but all of them include content that’s deliberately completely desaturated.
- Monochromatic Colour – Photos which are monochromatic of one single hue. Like black & white, but on the spectrum of one specific colour.
- Duotone – Photos with duotone content. This means that the photo consists of two main hues. Sometimes it will contain some original colour.
- Skylines, Landscapes and Cloudscapes – Wide skyline-, landscape- or cloudscape-shots.
- Macro – Photos shot very close to the object, often plants or flowers.
- Miniature – Photos of miniature models.
- Sunsets & Sunrises – Photos of a sunset or a sunrise.
- Nature – Photos with motives from nature.
- Panorama – Photos with a panorama aspect ratio of 21:9 (cinema aspect ratio).